In case of an emergency always call 911

Building Permits

Wyoming County requires citizens, businesses and corporations to obtain a building permit for any development within a Special Flood Hazard Area. In areas out of the floodplain, Wyoming County requires a building permit for any development that would change the structural footprint (size of structure or any new structure) of the property.

Please contact the Wyoming County Office of Emergency Services to determine whether or not you’re in a designated floodplain and/or whether or not you need a permit for your development.